Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Agvocating for our cattle farmers


Members of NBSB at Five Rivers Feed yard
 I have recently been blessed with a great opportunity.  I was one of 22 woman chosen to speak for American National Cattlewomen in their National Beef Speakers Bureau program.  I feel honored to be able to work with such a great group of women! 

----------------------------------------------------------

All of my life I have been passionate about agriculture.  The farm life has always been my dream as well as the dream of many of us in this great nation.  I want to be able to share the excitement with you as the story of each family farm that I visit unfolds.  Those that are living the dream are always ready to tell their story and share their history.  We are so lucky to live in a country where we can share our hopes and dreams and help others to build upon the foundation that we have helped to establish. 

----------------------------------------------------------


Come join me on my journey to the heart of our cattle farms and discover the faith and aspirations that helped to shape animal agriculture in our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment